Bormann Eitemiller Architects, P.C. is proud to offer high quality architectural services to the Metro Denver area and the entire state of Colorado. We are genuinely dedicated to providing beautiful, functional, inspired design solutions that improve quality of life. Through our comprehensive, collaborative process, we create an exciting and enjoyable design experience for everyone involved.
Our primary design areas include:
- New Custom Single Family Residential Projects
- Residential Addition and Remodel Projects
- Multi-Family Homes
- Senior Living Centers
- Commercial Properties
- Architecture Design and Documentation Services – Includes conceptual architectural design, developed architectural design, architectural construction documentation, building permit assistance, and construction observation services
- Master Planning – Land yield analysis, zoning code study documentation and architectural character definition
- Architectural Design Assist – We collaborate with other architects and designers to refine exterior and interior design themes
- Architectural Presentation Drawing – Artistic hand drawn renderings, computer rendering, and formal presentation drawings.
- Architectural Expert Witness Consulting – Offer our professional opinion in architectural-related legal cases
- Historic Home Review Services – Educate homeowners or potential homeowners by performing an historic home analysis
Our corporate culture does include collaborations with other architects. These architects usually provide additional expertise in certain areas that augment our skill set. As well as other architects, we also collaborate with general contractors, structural and mechanical engineers, interior and landscape designers. BEA is part of a business networking organization that reinforces business relationships with an even wider set of home construction service providers, technology services, insurances, financial advisors, and automotive service providers.
Bormann Eitemiller Architects, P.C. is dedicated to the success of every project and the satisfaction of every client. You can count on our promise to provide:
- An architectural design solution that reflects your project goals of functionality, aesthetics, budget, and schedule.
- Architectural documentation that communicates the necessary information to get a building permit and contractor requirements.
- Architectural services that include assistance with building permit processes.
- Architectural services as required throughout the construction phase.
- Adequate insurance coverage for the scope of services being provided.